Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Failed Magician

Mike Lester is a very talented and funny story artist at DreamWorks (and fellow Lost aficionado). Great guy. I support him and the magic he attempts. However, my fellow trainees think otherwise. Long story short, one day, Mike attempted failed magic trick after failed magic trick until finally giving up and drawing this hilarious picture. Note: That day Mike also had me talk to his mom on the phone, hence the reference.


Drawing by Mike Lester (Left to right): Mike, Diana Lafyatis, Yours Truly, and Matt Nealon's body (Not Pictured: Matt Nealon's head)

7 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Haha this is hilarious! I love the way he drew you - that smile! And how he didn't even add Matt's head, that's so awesome. Hehehe! Why did he have you talk to his mom? LOL!!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Diana said...

Does this drawing make my butt look big?

Michael said...

Wow! What an amazing drawing! He must also be a really nice guy! I bet he's really a good magician and was just a little nervous that day I was trying to do the magic... I mean...
Uh.
Don't call my Mom. :P

Team Diana said...

It is a amazing drawing, yes?

samacleod said...

Amazing. This hurts to look at. How's that english for ya Diana?

Chris Palmer said...

Magic illusion after magic illusion, Januel. Lest Gob turn in his TV grave... "A trick is something a whore does for money. Or candy."