Friday, January 11, 2008

"My Neighbor Totoro"

I'm slowly making my way through Miyazaki's immaculate collection of films. One of the best things of vacation is getting to see films you have always wanted to dip into but never had the time for during the school year. So I finally saw "My Neighbor Totoro." Miyazaki always tickles the nads with beautiful, subtle animation. It was bittersweet in that I really really wish Totoro was real and was my neighbor. I would take a nap on top of him. Gay.



I am also a huge Simpson fan and found this online:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Jan i am glad that we have another movie we can talk about. Sweet movie all around. The rainy bus stop sequence is the greatest. i hope all is well.

A Highly Refined Pirate said...

Haha! Thanks Jan, tissue will always be around...Im sure it will happen again. Have you watched Spirited Away yet? If not, I demand that you do!