Friday, January 04, 2008

Photo of SF trip: THE REMIX

Yesterday, my friends and I went to visit the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco to see a Mary Blair exhibit as well as many other featured awesome artists. My buddy Saul took a cool picture that unfortunately had me obscured by my pal The Thrilla, Paul Abadilla. But thanks to advancing technology, Saul figured out a way to fold time back on itself so that it was me who ended up strutting in front of Paul. The original photo can be seen on Saul Ruiz's blog "Escape Artist," which you can see on this page, is only a click away. ENJOY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This new learning amazes me, Sir mercado. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Unknown said...

Guh? Sheep bladder... can you repeat the part about the.... thing? The thing?

Unknown said...

lol....MAN!!! its from monty python and the holy grail...Sir bedimere is "scientific" and explains this new learning to the king of the brittains. Januel's time travel breakthrough reminded me of this...

Unknown said...

oh... i have never seen the holy grail. That explains a lot.

Chris Palmer said...

aw, I know what we'll be watching for the next movie night!